Business Insider seeks a tech reporter in San Francisco
Business Insider is looking for an aggressive and experienced tech reporter to join our San Francisco bureau and cover some of the biggest, most exciting companies in the world, as well as the personalities behind the companies.
As a reporter on BI’s tech team you’ll have a competitive drive to break news about the companies you cover, land the interview everybody is talking about and write the riveting feature stories that all your friends and sources pass around. You know how to differentiate reality from spin and have a keen ability to find the real story hiding in announcements and news events.
- Proven track record breaking news and writing unique and engaging business features.
- Experience covering a beat, developing sources.
- Knowledge of the tech industry and solid grasp of corporate financial matters.
- Ability to write quickly and accurately under deadline.
- Sense of humor, and appreciation for both “serious” business reporting and the fun, whimsical stories that make the industry so entertaining.
- 3-5 years of full time experience in the industry.
APPLY HERE with your resume, cover letter and links to several clips.
This opening is immediate and is based out of our San Francisco office (no remote work or relocation assistance). Business Insider offers competitive compensation packages complete with benefits.
To apply, go here.