Business Insider seeks a tech reporter in London
Business Insider is hiring a tech reporter to join the team in London.
The tech team covers the world’s top tech businesses and the personalities behind the companies. We work collaboratively with reporters and editors in the UK and US, and value teamwork, creativity, and open communication.
The tech reporter will deliver scoops and exclusives, as well as trend stories and features. All stories will be targeted towards Business Insider’s subscription audience, which expects news they can’t find anywhere else. The job requires beat reporting, investigative work, and analysis.
We’re looking for a driven storyteller who has a passion for the tech industry and who can write quickly and independently.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A background in journalism and proven experience working at a digital publication.
- The ability to produce clean, clear copy at pace.
- The desire to pursue original reporting and make their mark.
- A self-starter attitude and strong organisational skills.
- A love of Business Insider and what we do.
- A desire to work as part of a global team in a fast-paced environment.
- A knowledge of social media and SEO.
If this sounds like your dream job, apply here with a single PDF containing your resume/CV and cover letter. Please also include links to five pieces of work in your cover letter. If you’re passionate about this role but don’t have 100% of the experience we’re looking for, apply, we still want to hear from you!
To apply, go here.