Business Insider seeks a senior markets reporter in London
Business Insider is looking for a senior markets reporter to join the team in London.
Our markets reporters write for the Markets Insider site, a global real-time markets data destination. They deliver fresh insights to our audience and provide markets news readers with critical insight and data. The team works collaboratively with reporters and editors in the UK and US, and values teamwork, creativity, and open communication.
This senior reporter will cover the biggest markets stories of the day. They will make investor research reports interesting, break down the market zeitgeist, and work quickly to execute their ideas.
We’re looking for a global markets junkie and killer writer who loves making each of their stories better than the last.
The ideal candidate has:
- Proven experience working on a fast-moving markets desk or business publication
- The ability to produce clean, clear copy at pace.
- The desire to pursue original reporting and make their mark.
- A self-starter attitude and strong organisational skills.
- A love of Business Insider and what we do.
- A desire to work as part of a global team in a fast-paced environment.
- A knowledge of social media and SEO.
If this sounds like your dream job, apply here with a single PDF containing your resume/CV and cover letter. Please also include links to five pieces of work in your cover letter. If you’re passionate about this role but don’t have 100% of the experience we’re looking for, apply, we still want to hear from you!
To apply, go here.