Business Insider seeks a hedge fund reporter in London
Business Insider is hiring a hedge fund reporter to join the business division in the UK.
The business division comprises a growing team of editors and reporters working across a number of desks, including tech, markets, retail, strategy, media and advertising, and healthcare. We value teamwork, creativity, and open communication.
The hedge fund reporter will be part of a new and growing finance desk and will deliver scoops and exclusives, as well as trend stories and features. All stories will be targeted towards Insider’s subscription audience, which expects news they can’t find anywhere else. The job requires beat reporting, investigative work, and analysis.
We’re looking for a driven storyteller who has a passion for finance and who can write quickly and independently.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience covering hedge funds in a fast-paced newsroom
- The ability to produce clean, clear copy at pace.
- The desire to pursue original reporting and make their mark.
- A self-starter attitude and strong organisational skills.
- A love of Insider and what we do.
- A desire to work as part of a global team in a fast-paced environment.
- A knowledge of social media and SEO.
If this sounds like your dream job, apply here with a single PDF containing your resume/CV and cover letter. Please also include links to five pieces of work in your cover letter. If you’re passionate about this role but don’t have 100% of the experience we’re looking for, apply, we still want to hear from you!
To apply, go here.