Business Insider seeks a careers reporter in London
Business Insider is hiring a reporter to join the UK team and write about careers.
The Business Insider division in London comprises a growing team of editors and reporters working across a number of business desks, including tech, strategy, retail, healthcare, and media and advertising. We value teamwork, creativity, and open communication.
The careers reporter will write about careers and industries, workplace issues and trends, and strategies for getting ahead in your career. They will write for Business Insider’s subscription audience, which expects insights they can’t find anywhere else.
We’re looking for a driven storyteller who has a passion for everything career-related and who can write quickly and independently.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A background in journalism and proven experience working at a digital publication.
- The ability to produce clean, clear copy at pace.
- The desire to pursue original reporting and make their mark.
- A self-starter attitude and strong organisational skills.
- A love of Business Insider and what we do.
- A desire to work as part of a global team in a fast-paced environment.
- A knowledge of social media and SEO.
If this sounds like your dream job, apply here with a single PDF containing your resume/CV and cover letter. Please also include links to five pieces of work in your cover letter. If you’re passionate about this role but don’t have 100% of the experience we’re looking for, apply, we still want to hear from you!
To apply, go here.