Business Insider/Insider seek ME for diversity and inclusion
- Maintaining existing, and establishing new recruiting relationships with HBCUs and other diverse undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Networking with established journalists to help our team expand our current networks.
- Maintaining (and building upon) our current relationships with journalism groups like AAJA, NABJ, NLGJA, NAHJ, SAJA, and more.
- Attending conferences to continue to learn more about how we can make our newsroom more diverse and inclusive, and expand our networks.
- Representing Insider on panels and in media on topics like newsroom management in a digital era.
- Working with our Director of Editorial Training to ensure our editorial and career development training is inclusive and effective for everyone.
- Helping run and improve our fellowship program.
- Recruiting, interviewing, and onboarding new editorial hires.
- Joining the Editorial Leadership team and helping to make Insider Inc. a great place to work.
To apply, go here.