Brainjolt is looking for writers to contribute to their e-commerce section.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Brainjolt loves entertaining people with fun content and quizzes, all while reaching hundreds of millions of people.
ABOUT THE ROLE
They are looking for innovative, experienced writers who know how to create articles that are multifaceted (i.e. Rank on Google, drive purchase intent through high converting SEO-optimized copy & are inherently clickable).
We’re looking for someone obsessed with data and work quickly and accurately. We want you to bring expertise, knowledge, and fun to a variety of topics. You’re probably writing a piece about 35 of the best outdoor furniture sets on Amazon or the Best Clothing to Shop for In the Winter Season.
- 2+ years’ experience creating, writing, and editing engaging online content
- A creative mind that is interested in current trends and what content will resonate with specific audiences
- A strong digital writing background (e-commerce, product, or affiliate writing experience for Canadian publications is strongly preferred). You get folks to click, scroll, rinse, repeat
- Works well with editors, you take deadlines seriously + can turn around content quickly, and are comfortable taking notes and rewriting as needed
- Familiarity with standard CMS systems (WordPress in particular) and have experienced writing article or blog submissions in them
- Possesses a comprehensive knowledge of SEO writing and optimizing written content to maximize user results
- Must have a basic understanding of social media marketing and how to use various platforms (Snapchat in particular)
- Experience using Asana or other project management software is preferred but not essential
- $150 USD per article
To Apply, click here.