** $1,000 SIGNING BONUS **
$500 in 30 Days, $500 in 60 Days!
We have a rare immediate opportunity in beautiful Sandpoint, Idaho. The beat assignment is reporting on local sports and covering local high school and community sports in the greater Sandpoint (Bonner County) area. You would generate stories, photos, and videos for online, print, and social media editions.
The person we seek will embrace our company vision and values, work closely and collaborate with their peers on special projects throughout the year, and epitomize integrity and work ethic to build relationships in the community and report the local news. We hope this person is familiar with InDesign, InCopy, and related programs, working knowledge of Associated Press style, and understands the daily newspaper environment.
- A go-getter with a GREAT outlook on life?
- A team player that believes in this industry?
- Looking for a company that values journalism?
- Seeking a team that you can grow with? Foster a career with?
- Hoping to find a place where community journalism matters?
- Skilled in InDesign, InCopy, and related programs?
- Knowledgable of Associated Press style and an understanding of the daily newspaper environment?
- A believer that community journalism is the lifeblood of democracy?
- The ability to contribute to a fun, productive, and rewarding culture?
And… do you have a sincere desire to leave every person, product, and interaction better than you found it?
If you said YES, we want to talk to you TODAY!
Salary: $17.00 – $18.50 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sandpoint, ID: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Journalism: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
For more details click here.