** $1,000 SIGNING BONUS **
$500 in 30 Days, $500 in 60 Days!
The Bonner County Daily Bee has a rare and immediate opportunity in beautiful Sandpoint, Idaho. The Education & City beat covers school districts, government, politics, events, healthcare, and other vital news topics in the greater Sandpoint (Bonner County) area, as well as general assignment stories. If you join our team, you will generate stories, photos, and videos for both online and print as well as social media editions.
- A go-getter with a GREAT outlook on life?
- A team player that believes in this industry?
- Looking for a company that values journalism?
- Seeking a team that you can grow with? Foster a career with?
- Hoping to find a place where community journalism matters?
- Skilled in InDesign, InCopy, and related programs?
- Knowledgable of Associated Press style and an understanding of the daily newspaper environment?
- A believer that community journalism is the lifeblood of democracy?
- The ability to contribute to a fun, productive, and rewarding culture?
And… do you have a sincere desire to leave every person, product, and interaction better than you found it?
If you said YES, we want to talk to you TODAY!
Salary: $17.00 – $18.50 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sandpoint, ID: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Journalism: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
For more details click here.