BombBomb is looking for a writer to create and edit quality and professional content for our knowledge base and occasionally in support of the company’s Customer Success initiatives.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
BombBomb is an online marketing platform for video emails in the cloud. It helps sales teams to connect with clients and prospects, convert leads and get referrals by sending tracking videos via SMS, email and social media networks.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Maintain and enhance the customer-facing knowledge base by creating new and keeping existing content current with releases, branding, and formatting.
- Execute and complete bi-weekly content Sprints assigned to you.
- Develop a consistent writing tone in-line with BombBomb’s Style Guide as observed by your supervisor.
- Gather additional resources, materials, and information such as screenshots and videos where required.
- Organize content with the appropriate designation and correct identifiers such as labels and tags.
- Document and track content creations, audits, and adjustments as determined by your supervisor.
- As requested, collaborate with CS leaders on creating new and optimizing current customer facing content within our teams. Develop content as needed.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Your mission is to create and edit quality and professional content for our knowledge base and occasionally in support of the company’s Customer Success initiatives. In this role, you’ll responsible for being consistent in brand messaging, using a Human-Centered tone, and maintaining technical accuracy in their writing. Also, you’ll partner closely with the Director of Customer Success to review and plan content needs. Doing these actions creates the guidance and support our customers need to be successful.
- Immaculate attention to detail
- 2+ years experience in copywriting (technical writing preferred)
- Impeccable communication skills, especially written
- Demonstrated ability at following a brand guide in tone and writing
- Your unique strengths – if you don’t match everything we’re looking for, tell us why you’d be a great fit in your cover letter.
- $45-$75 per hour- This is a contracted position with the anticipation of 10 hours of work per week. The initial term of this contract will be 6 months, and then re-evaluated. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
For more information, visit their website.