BluShark DIgital is looking for writers
Our business is constantly growing and we are looking for someone to catalyze that growth. If you have a sincere passion for writing and providing clients with top-notch content, this is the right opportunity for you.
Are you looking to combine your legal knowledge and passion for writing but tired of looking for a new freelance position each week? This flexible and consistent fully remote position allows those with research prowess and a talent for crafting technical content to learn more about Search Engine Optimization.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
BluShark Digital LLC was founded by Seth, an accomplished attorney and transformational thought leader who scaled a 2-person law firm to 38 lawyers in less than a decade. BluShark Digital uses the same cutting-edge marketing techniques (high-quality technical optimization, sophisticated content, authoritative link-building, and local optimization) that Seth used to grow his own business and has established itself as a best in class digital agency focusing on the legal sector.
ABOUT THE ROLE
n this position, you will have the ability to exercise your skills in research and writing while working from home and creating your own schedule. Producing clean, in-depth content in a timely fashion for law firms across the nation is our passion and priority.
While a JD is a plus, we also understand that people come from many walks of life, and we pride ourselves on using the unique abilities of strong writers for our clients. The most important things to bring to this position are a willingness to learn, wanting to see projects through to the finish line, and a Sherlock Holmes eye for detail.
We have identified the following characteristics as important to work for BluShark:
- Detail-oriented and accurate
- Reliable and hardworking
- Willing and eager to learn
- Positive attitude about feedback
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
- Submit a short writing sample (no more than 700 words) along with your resume. Acceptable writing samples include a short article, blog, or marketing material. Samples illustrating an understanding of SEO marketing is a plus. Applicants who do not submit a writing sample along with their resume will not be considered.
In our hiring process, each resume will be reviewed by our recruiting team. Selected candidates will be asked to submit a writing sample. This is the chance to make a good impression and display your skills. The candidates with the strongest samples will be selected to participate in a phone interview so we can learn more about your experience and share our expectations for the role.
- $22-$45 per webpage- $22 per written webpage (550-700 words) for new content writers, although this number can be adjusted up to $45 per written webpage based on experience and performance in the role.
For more information, visit their website.