Bloomberg Television seeks an experienced field producer to work on stories that will run on Bloomberg Television and Bloomberg’s digital platforms.
The producer will pitch, research, book, and write stories in the field, taking sometimes complex business issues and making them understandable. The successful candidate will manage several projects at once, multi-task and prioritize assignments and schedules. Control room experience and familiarity producing content for multiple platforms is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of recent and relevant experience producing television news
- Track record of experience in live segment and field producing
- Demonstrate knowledge of and interest in business news
- Experience with digital media platforms and integration with the ability to contribute to the creation and production of digital video and graphics
- Ability to shoot video using DV cameras and edit preferred
- Flexible to travel as needed
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news
To apply, go here.