Bloomberg TV seeks an assignment desk producer
Bloomberg TV is seeking an Assignment Desk Producer to join its U.S. newsgathering team in New York City. Our newsgathering team supports and provides editorial guidance to the whole newsroom, reacting to breaking news and coordinating coverage across Bloomberg TV’s global network.
The TV Assignment Desk Producer is a high-paced role that requires an individual able to think on their feet, distil information and communicate clearly. You will be familiar with all elements of broadcast storytelling and comfortable producing content such as sound and graphics. The role will also include field production duties giving you responsibility for delivering remote broadcasts from across the region, requiring a keen eye for logistics and an ability to work under pressure.
We’ll trust you to:
- Monitor news events and provide editorial guidance
- Break down complex news story into compelling narratives for broadcast
- Work and thrive under deadline pressure while juggling different priorities
You’ll need to have:
- 3-5 years of newsroom experience
- Experience working with video and other visual elements
- Strong news judgement and a passion for business and finance
- Excellent communication skills
We’d love to see:
- Flexibility with hours and ability to travel as needed
- Field production experience
To apply, go here.