Bloomberg Television seeks producer
Bloomberg Television is seeking an experienced television producer with a background in covering politics.
This person will work with senior staff to help lead programs and set editorial agenda. The primary focus for this role will be on story and segment development, providing editorial and production insight, and working closely with reporters, producers and segment producers on specific segments and scripts.
The candidate should have experience field producing, live producing, and copy editing. The candidate must have strong editorial, writing, and production skills. In addition, familiarity with digital video and producing content for multiple platforms is important.
The producer will also manage relationships with digital platforms and BTV digital staff. This position requires flexibility in working varied hours.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
– 5+ years overall experience producing
– Strong editorial, writing, and production skills
– Familiarity with digital video and producing content for multiple platforms
– Experience working in a real-time news environment
– Flexibility in working varied hours
– Political News experience preferable
To apply, go here.