Bloomberg seeks tech reporter in Tokyo
Bloomberg News seeks a technology reporter in its Tokyo bureau to cover the technology industry. Knowledge and understanding of technology, media and telecommunications companies is essential. Business reporting at a major newspaper or wire service is preferred.
The successful applicant will be required to break news, handle daily coverage and write enterprise pieces, including trend stories and profiles of the industry’s biggest newsmakers. Candidates should have the ability to work under real-time deadline pressure while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy. They should also have superior reporting and writing skills.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
– Journalism qualification is preferred
– Experience in reporting or writing business news is preferred
– Knowledge of the economy, financial markets, business and technology is desirable
– Experience working in a real-time news environment is preferred
– Proficiency in English and Japanese is a plus.
To apply, go here.