Bloomberg seeks speed desk editor for Moscow
Bloomberg News is seeking a headliner for speed desk duties in its Moscow bureau. The successful applicant will thrive in a fast, high-pressure environment and have a good understanding of business and general-interest topics, ranging from economic statistics, debt markets, company earnings, stock market reports, merger and acquisition news and politics to natural disasters and strikes.
She or he will be comfortable with sending fast, accurate headlines in English on breaking news.
Responsibilities also include liaising with others on the speed desk and with other teams, writing brief reports of breaking news and monitoring competitors.
– Financial or business journalism experience is essential.
– Experience of working in a real-time news environment is desirable.
– Experience of working to short deadlines in a busy environment is essential.
– A relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is desirable.
– Fluency in English and Russian is essential.
To apply, go here.