Bloomberg News is seeking an experienced reporter for the Deals team in New York, with a focus on U.S. health care M&A.
We’re looking for a dedicated news breaker with an existing source network, and a team player who can work with colleagues across the newsroom to generate scoops on some of the biggest, most high-profile companies in the S&P 500.
You’ll be ready to:
- – Work in a highly competitive, fast-paced environment to break news on the M&A beat
- – Develop in-depth knowledge of the health care industry
- – Collaborate closely with colleagues across the deals and beat reporting teams on both scoops and smart analysis
We’re looking for:
- – A Bachelors degree or equivalent
- – Experience in business reporting, especially related to deals and health care
- – Drive and skill to build — or add to — a deep bench of contacts
- – Strong work ethic, ability to work steadily and calmly under pressure
- – A collaborative team spirit
To apply, go here.