Bloomberg News seeks a real estate reporter in its Hong Kong bureau to cover the property industry.
Knowledge and understanding of property companies, real estate investors and mortgage markets both commercial and residential is essential. Business reporting at a major newspaper or wire service is preferred.
The successful applicant will be required to break news, handle daily coverage and write enterprise pieces, including trend stories and profiles of the industry’s biggest newsmakers.
Candidates should have the ability to work under real-time deadline pressure while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy. They should also have superior reporting and writing skills. Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua is required.
– Minimum of 3 years of journalism experience is essential
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
– Experience in reporting or writing business news is preferred
– Knowledge of the economy, financial markets, business and technology is desirable
– Experience working in a real-time news environment is preferred
To apply, go here.