Bloomberg News is one of the biggest financial and business news organizations in the world. We lead the way in breaking news about mergers and acquisitions, corporate activities and other events, enabling readers, viewers and listeners to consistently stay ahead of the markets.
We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the quality and accuracy we’re known for. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. “Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces.” We bring out the best in each other. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn’t do anywhere else. It’s up to you to make it happen.
You’re a tenacious reporter with a proven track record of breaking business news. You will own coverage of key North American metals companies and their suppliers, which are among the biggest bellwethers for the global economy, including Alcoa, U.S. Steel and Caterpillar. You will be expected to deliver a steady stream of exclusive news.
We’ll trust you to:
- Break news and write enterprise stories under deadline pressure
- Cover breaking news with uncanny speed and accuracy
- Write for a range of platforms
- Be collaborative and work well with others
You’ll need to have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 3+ years of business journalism experience
- A firm grasp of commodities and other financial markets and how they fit into the broader global economy
- An ability to write quickly, concisely and accurately under tight deadline pressure
- Experience of working in a real-time news environment
To apply, go here.