Bloomberg News is seeking an experienced editor to be based in London to cover Middle Eastern emerging markets.
The successful candidate will join a team of reporters and editors who have set the standard for fast, accurate and insightful coverage of equity, fixed-income and foreign-exchange news.
The role requires someone with experience of editing and reporting at a financial publication, newspaper or news service. The editor must have the ability to coach reporters to get the most out of their stories while ensuring accuracy and speed at all times.
– Previous financial journalism experience is essential
– Experience of working in a real time news environment is desirable
– Proven track record of editing financial stories
– Ability to coach reporters on sourcing, interviewing and writing
– Fluent English (both written and verbal) is essential
– Fluency in Arabic preferred
To apply, go here.