Bloomberg News is one of the biggest financial and business news organizations in the world. We’re looking for an experienced reporter to join the government team in our Brussels bureau and augment our coverage of the European Union at a time of unprecedented crisis.
You will break news at the European Commission and the EU’s other main institutions and set the news agenda in a very competitive environment. You will write with authority and thrive on the pressure that comes with every aspect of Brussels news coverage, whether it be covering summits or lifting the lid on complex decisions.
We’ll trust you to:
- Break news and come up with innovative feature stories
- Report with speed and accuracy
- Build on and develop deep sourcing
- Prepare content for Bloomberg’s diverse media
- Be a team player who is flexible and willing to help share the burden of covering all facets of the world’s largest trade bloc
You need to have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous financial or business journalism experience
- Experience of working in a real-time news environment
- An ability to write quickly, concisely and to deadline
- Proficiency in one or more EU languages in addition to English
To apply, go here.