Bloomberg seeks energy markets editor in Singapore
Bloomberg News is seeking an experienced editor for our expanding coverage of energy markets news in the Asia-Pacific region. The successful candidate will work with a number of experienced reporters across the region to ensure we are first with breaking news and analysis from paper and physical markets, including oil, natural gas, power, coal and renewables.
The candidate will be responsible for identifying scheduled and breaking news that affects energy markets, generating story ideas as well as guiding and mentoring reporters on coverage. The editor will be as comfortable handling longer enterprise stories as well as shorter, more granular market news. The candidate will need to coordinate effectively with peers in other regions to ensure seamless coverage around the clock. A sense of humor is welcome.
– Ability to edit quickly and concisely under tight deadlines
– Ability to remain calm under pressure would be an asset
– Journalism experience is essential and working in a real-time news environment is desirable
– Experience covering the energy or commodities is preferred
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
To apply, go here.