Bloomberg seeks economics reporter in London
With more than 100 economics reporters and 25 economists worldwide, Bloomberg Economics has an unrivaled capacity to explain where the global economy is and where it is heading.
We are now looking for an experienced, energetic reporter to cover the U.K. economy and economic policy making amid the deepest recession in 300 years and as the government tries to seal a trade deal with the European Union.
The role involves breaking news, covering key indicators, reporting the decisions of fiscal and monetary policy makers, delivering fast analysis, crafting enterprise and spotting trends.
You will shape coverage across Bloomberg’s terminal, print, radio and television platforms and collaborate with teams of journalists in the U.K., Europe and further afield.
We’ll trust you to:
- Have the energy and drive to come up with ideas and turn them into smart, fast stories on economics and UK economic policy as well as spot broad economic trends
- Collaborate with different bureaus and teams across Bloomberg News
- Be up to date on major news stories and trends that matter to financial and business clients
You need to have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in producing copy under short deadline pressure
- Knowledge of the U.K. economy, financial markets and business
To apply, go here.