Bloomberg seeks currency/bonds reporter in London
Bloomberg News is one of the biggest financial and business news organizations in the world and covering markets ranks among the company’s key tenets.
You’re an experienced journalist who shares our passion for macro issues and specializes in currencies and/or fixed income. You’ll spot trends developing in markets and break news about the business of trading foreign exchange and bonds.
We’ll trust you to:
- Cover currency and bond markets in a pressured, real-time environment
- Break news and write features/analysis on financial markets
- Mine the Bloomberg terminal for smart, data-driven stories
- Report with speed and accuracy
- Be a team player
You need to have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- A background in financial journalism or similar
- Knowledge of currency and/or bond markets
- An ability to write quickly and concisely under deadline pressure
To apply, go here.