Bloomberg is seeking an experienced editor to join the Global Business team in London. We’re looking for a dynamic individual with strong news judgment who can guide reporters, shape copy into gripping stories and think creatively about how to present them. The right candidate can edit calmly and clearly when news is breaking while also generating ideas for longer-term projects and seeing them to fruition.
It’s an opportunity to shine on one of Bloomberg’s key news teams in the Europe, Middle East and Africa region, across our multiple platforms. It’s a chance to work with a team of talented reporters, digging deep into the biggest business stories of our times, from the electrification of the automotive industry to the future of aviation and the rise and rise of the European luxury-goods industry.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong knowledge of UK and European business and key companies
- Experience editing business news and enterprise stories
- An agile and deft touch with copy and headlines
- An innovative approach to coverage, including non-traditional formats
- An ability to work with veteran reporters and to mentor new talent
To apply, go here.