Bloomberg seeks a biz reporter in Shenzhen
There are few places globally as vibrant, dynamic and important as the city of Shenzhen and the Chinese industrial heartland that surrounds it. We’re hoping you’ll be the Business Reporter who helps Bloomberg tell its story to the world. Working together with talented journalists across the region, you’ll be called on to cover crucial news stories as they break, generate scoops and also produce in-depth features that explain the hottest trends springing from this region.
You’ll need to have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Three to five years of experience working in journalism
- Experience working in a real-time news environment
- Sharp news judgement and a flexible attitude
We’ll count on you to:
- Produce scoops and high-impact enterprise stories
- Work with other reporters on the technology and finance teams and beyond to expand our impact
- Develop a broad network of contacts in the region
- Thrive in a team-oriented work environment
We’d love to see:
- Chinese-language skills are strongly preferred
- Experience covering the technology, finance or corporate news sector
To apply, go here.