Bloomberg Radio has a rare opportunity for a motivated, hardworking Audio Producer to join its 24/7 global radio network.
This position enables you to work side by side with producers and talent across multiple countries and continents inventing rare content for our global audience. This opening is not for a button-pusher, but rather a standout colleague that can contribute to all aspects of LIVE show production. At Bloomberg Radio, Audio Producers work in close collaboration and partnership with Editorial Producers to execute live programming across our 24/7 lineup. There may also be opportunities to fill-in for Editorial Producers depending upon circumstances, aptitude, and ability.
This person will demonstrate a creative approach to tasks, have an enthusiastic work ethic and be willing to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays. Strong multitasking skills are a requirement.
WE’LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Run an audio console during live and pre-taped programming
- Process, edit and file various feeds and audio reports
- Route audio and monitor radio networks
- Check the functionality of studio equipment daily
- Assist talent and producers during live programming
- Monitor commercial logs and make up missed spots
- Other production duties as assigned
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- 3-5 years of recent and relevant major market radio experience
- Familiarity running a broadcast audio console
- Digital audio editing experience (Adobe Audition preferred)
- Proficiency with audio signal flow, routing audio and mixing multiple audio sources
- Strong communication, multitasking and interpersonal skills
- General knowledge of automation and radio newsroom software
- Flexibility in hours and willingness to work weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of IP-based audio codecs
- General computer and networking knowledge
To apply, go here.