Bloomberg News is one of the biggest financial news organizations in the world, leading the way in delivering scoops about mergers and acquisitions. Our global equities team covers the regional equity markets, as well as breaks news on individual equities and market events.
You’re tenacious and passionate about developing sources and breaking news, while also demonstrating a knack for telling compelling stories that will interest Bloomberg’s global audience. You will join our equities team in NYC to own the coverage on Americas equities. You’ll also help cover breaking news.
We’ll trust you to:
- Break news and write enterprise stories
- Produce timely and clearly written stock movers and analysis that explains to our clients why shares are moving and include smart input from traders or investors
- Produce interviews with investors and executives that keep our clients glued to the Terminal and identify industry/economic trends
- Develop a broad array of sources
- Be a team player
- Write for a range of platforms
You’ll need to have:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Experience in financial news and business reporting and a strong interest in both
- Experience covering technology, media and telecom companies strongly preferred
- An ability to write quickly, concisely and accurately under tight deadline pressure
- Skills to generate tips and cultivate sources
- Solid news judgment
- A sense of humor
To apply, go here.