Bloomberg News seeks auto editor in Asia
Bloomberg News is seeking a news editor for the deputy team leader role in the automotive team in Asia, responsible for helping oversee car coverage across the region.
Candidates should be able to handle breaking news stories under deadline pressure and craft longer-form feature stories. The editor, who should understand the growing role of digital and social media, will be expected to work with reporters to make our stories must-reads for broad audiences.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
– Excellent editing skills
– Proven career in business journalism
– Ability to cope with real-time news and quick decision-making
– Ability to edit feature pieces
– Prior experience reporting/editing on the automotive industry is a plus
– Prior experience in managing people is a plus
– Japanese-language proficiency is a plus
To apply, go here.