Bloomberg News seeks a Norway reporter
Bloomberg News is one of the biggest financial and business news organizations in the world. We lead the way in breaking news about markets, deals and corporate events, enabling readers, viewers and listeners to stay ahead.
This role will provide coverage for Norway and a successful candidate will be a self-starter and a tenacious reporter, with a strong ability to get to the core of a story and produce breaking news under deadline pressure, ensuring all is clear, comprehensive and accurate.
We’ll trust you to:
- Be aware of the major news stories and trends within our coverage, which will include a heavy focus on the oil industry and markets
- Be a team player who’s able to jump into other news coverage areas that are crucial to readers tracking Norway, including its sovereign wealth fund
- Generate and shape story ideas with a strong story-telling ability
- Work with editors on accuracy and insightful coverage
- Contribute to a range of platforms
- Communicate and collaborate with teams across the company
You’ll need to have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Previous financial or business journalism experience
- An ability to write quickly, concisely and accurately under tight deadline pressure
- Success in producing outstanding copy
- Knowledge of the oil industry and markets, the economy, financial markets, and business
- Experience working in a real-time news environment
To apply, go here.