Bloomberg Media seeks features editor
Bloomberg Media is looking for a Features Editor to join the team responsible for the creation of longform feature stories at its flagship online publication.
The ideal candidate has over three years of experience working on the web with a significant emphasis on longform multimedia storytelling. Features Editors must possess a highly developed editorial sensibility and the ability to successfully work as part of a team of editors working on longterm projects.
Experience working at multiple levels of the newsroom – from reporter to top editor – is a plus. The role requires a commitment to the best journalistic practices, impeccable judgment under fire, fantastic taste, and strong collaboration skills.
An appreciation for traditional media paired with a passion for digital storytelling is essential for success.
– Develop and manage relationships with fantastic freelance contributors
– Work with freelance and staff writers on story development, from pitch to publication
– Coordinate with designers, video teams, and other teams on story execution
– Maintain an ongoing calendar of feature stories
– Coordinate with Businessweek magazine and other teams on cross-platform projects
To apply, go here.