We’re looking for an experienced and dynamic media professional to take on a global leadership role of Bloomberg Live, our thriving events division. This role will report directly to the Global Chief Commercial Officer. The role will be based in New York.
WE’LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Manage a global team comprising sales, audience, marketing, production and finance disciplines while also working very closely with the Bloomberg Live editors.
- Be responsible for managing the P&L of the business.
- Work closely with the Bloomberg Live senior partners (management team) to develop the move forward strategy to continue the growth of the Bloomberg Live Business through expanding the existing franchise and customized events and adding new events or other experiential initiatives that involve the convening of people relevant to the Bloomberg eco system.
- Generate revenues through sponsorship and attendee fees or other additive initiatives such as virtual viewership or the broadcasting and streaming of the event content on other media platforms.
- Work closely with other key stakeholders in Bloomberg Media such as the digital team, cross platform sellers, Bloomberg central event production division.
- Handle the revenues and expenditures for Bloomberg Live across the three regions, Americas, EMEA and APAC.
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- Experience in running a media business, either as a stand alone business or a division of a larger company – or in running a significant events business in another industry
- Success in securing sponsorship or advertising revenues from leading businesses across a wide range of industries
- Ideally have strong high level client connections
- 15 or more years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
To apply, go here.