Bloomberg Markets seeks social media/front page editor
Do you follow Finance Twitter? If so, this position may be perfect for you. Bloomberg Markets is looking for someone to promote our work to the world via multiple channels. This includes managing our Twitter, Facebook, and Ello accounts, as well as monitoring our front page to ensure that we’re always leading with the most important stories at any given moment. The ideal candidate cares deeply about financial markets (stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, etc.), and is fascinated by the new ways that people are talking and exchanging information about these markets. Experience having grown a social media audience for an existing publication is a big plus. If you’ve ever participated in #NFPGuesses or Tweeted a chart from FRED, get in touch.
- Strengthen relationships with and performance on relevant social platforms.
- Develop necessary growth strategies and implement innovative programs to grow Bloomberg influence and distribution.
- Identify and develop optimal tool set.
- Determine most efficient platforms for social operations.
- Negotiate and secure appropriate tools.
- Lead deployment and ongoing evaluation of tools.
To apply, go here.