The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast – while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we’re known for. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg is seeking a smart, curious writer who is able to spot and capture broader trends in news about how people are spending, saving and investing their money. This role will focus on identifying emerging trends within the social conversation and writing quick pieces that answer our readership’s most burning questions with the authority of Bloomberg’s data-driven global perspective.
The ideal candidate should be a strong writer and reporter who’s comfortable producing short-form pieces with a quick turnaround in addition to richly reported longer-form and investigative features. We’re looking for a self-starter with a passion for demystifying wealth, finance and investing, and making them relevant to readers” lives.
This candidate should also be highly familiar with social audiences, have a facility to extract actionable information from our various analytics platforms, and know how to attract new readership to this coverage through the positioning and packaging of these posts.
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- A minimum of three years reporting experience
- Deep understanding of mobile and social platforms
- Ideas for new and exciting ways to capture the reader’s imagination
- A willingness to work well within a team and with others across the newsroom
- A strong knowledge of the tools, trends, platforms and processes behind the most modern strategies for telling stories
- A sense of humor is welcome
If this sounds like you, apply today! We’re eager to speak with you.
To apply, go here.