Bloomberg Live seeks editor in New York
You’re a well-respected journalist with an entrepreneurial streak. You are excited about the idea of setting the editorial agenda globally for Bloomberg Live events. You are a manager, a delegator, and a team player.
As Editor for Bloomberg Live events, you will develop high-concept, commercially successful programming that enhances Bloomberg’s editorial mission and burnishes our brand in the marketplace. You will be the primary point for all content curation for Bloomberg Media’s conference business and will be held accountable for the vision and overall programming direction of Bloomberg Live.
We’ll trust you to:
- Collaborate with your counterparts across Bloomberg to jointly develop timely, differentiated, and compelling content packages
- Have strategic conversations with sales teams and potential sponsors to ensure editorial integrity
- Be the primary point for all content curation for Bloomberg Media’s conference business
- Work across divisions and media platforms to lead the development of editorial franchise efforts across all platforms
You’ll need to have:
- A minimum of ten years of journalism or equivalent experience
- A proven track record in developing high-concept or buzz-worthy panels or feature stories, utilizing top global executives or newsmakers
- On-stage experience with ability to moderate panels, MC events, and host news-worthy interviews
- Strong knowledge of international business news, particularly in areas of finance, technology, policy and politics, and economics
- Open to new commercial models
- A strong external network of newsmakers that can be relied on for ideas, bookings, and expanded relationships
- Creativity and innovation in all formats and concepts
- That intangible quality that shows you are a force of nature. You are able to harness the organization generating action and enthusiasm.
To apply, go here.