Bloomberg Intelligence seeks research editor in London
Bloomberg Intelligence provides a comprehensive view of an industry and its key constituents. We offer unsurpassed depth and breadth at the economic, strategy, sector, industry, political, credit and company levels.
Our team of independent experts provide valuable written analysis, industry data and interactive charting. Our work gives trading and investment professionals deep insight into where crucial industries stand today and where they may be heading next.
You’re an experienced editor who thrives under real-time deadline pressure. You will edit research that is creative and insightful, while being accessible to the general reader. You have an ability to translate jargon and complex discussions into clear language.
We’ll trust you to:
- Edit and publish our research under deadline pressure
- Edit copy for accuracy and insightful coverage
- Collaborate across our BI and News teams
You need to have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Extensive editing experience in the finance industry or at a financial news media outlet
- Knowledge of equity research communication formats (particularly written communication) or financial news experience
- Outstanding written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with analysts or with financial journalists
- An ability to work in a team environment
We’d love to see:
- Experience editing online content
- A working knowledge of our Bloomberg Professional Service
To apply, go here.