Bloomberg Industry seeks a labor reporter
Performs general assignment and beat reporting and writes in-depth analytical pieces under supervision. Researches and writes news stories and features for assigned publication(s), including beat reporting, with supervision.
- Ability to report and write news stories and features under deadline.
- Basic knowledge of journalism principles and techniques.
- Knowledge of federal and state legislative, regulatory, and judicial processes.
- Ability to attend outside meetings, hearings, news events, etc., and to report on them clearly and accurately.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to use Bloomberg Industry Group publishing system effectively with Bloomberg Industry Group training.
- Excellent proofreading skills.
- Bachelor’s degree with coursework in English or journalism preferred.
- Experience related to subject matter covered by publication is desired.
- A minimum of one year’s experience in journalism.
To apply, go here.