Bloomberg Industry Group seeks transportation reporter
Performs general assignment and beat reporting and write in-depth analytical pieces. Researches, and writes news stories and features for assigned publication(s).
- Demonstrated ability to report and write news stories and features with minimal editing under deadline.
- Working knowledge of journalism principles and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cover a beat, including developing sources, developing story ideas, and conducting interviews.
- Knowledge of federal and state legislative, regulatory, and judicial processes.
- Ability to attend outside meetings, hearings, news events, etc., and to report on them clearly and accurately for deadline.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to use Bloomberg Industry Group publishing tools and other technology effectively with Bloomberg Industry Group training.
- Excellent proofreading skills.
Bachelor’s degree with coursework in English or journalism preferred.
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in journalism, including at least one year reporting on subject areas covered by assigned publications.
To apply, go here.