What you will do:
- Produce stories with compelling leads, nut graphs, solid framing, and diverse sourcing that can be published with minimal editing
- Break exclusives, while cultivating sources, developing story ideas, and conducting probing interviews.
- Leverage in depth knowledge of federal and state legislative, regulatory, and judicial processes.
- Collaborate with colleagues on topic, multimedia and graphics teams as well as work independently.
- Serve as a subject-matter expert and resource for more junior reporters throughout the newsroom.
You need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree with coursework in English or journalism preferred.
- 7 years’ experience in journalism, including at least one year reporting on legal subject matter.
For more details click here.