Bloomberg Digital seeks subscriptions editor
Bloomberg Digital is seeking a subscriptions editor to focus on building user engagement both on and off-platform as it continues to grow its paying subscriber base.
This role is based in New York but will work closely with the regional team.
- Work with the wider newsroom to generate content ideas that can connect with readers regularly to drive up engagement and convert readers to paying subscribers
- Manage the newsletter slate editorially, working with various newsroom teams as well as the marketing team to grow the audience at the top of the subscription funnel
- Represent editorial and the upcoming editorial calendar with the subscription marketing and product teams
- Collaborate with the other media platforms of print, events, television and radio
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong collaboration skills
- 3 to 5 years of proven experience working in a news room, preferably with a paywall
- A commitment to the best journalistic practices and impeccable judgment under fire
- A strong understanding of media analytics and how to analyze trends and ways to act on them