We are seeking a Social and Audience Development Editor to drive growth across Bloomberg Digital properties. The ideal candidate will manage content distribution and strategy across social media platforms. You will work with reporters and editors to frame and optimize text and video content for social platforms, and package content for distribution on Bloomberg social accounts in an effort to drive traffic back to Bloomberg.com.
WE’LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Think creatively about tactics and techniques in order to meet monthly traffic goals
- Distribute Bloomberg content (video, stories, etc) on social platforms with an eye toward expanding reach, increasing engagement and driving up referral traffic
- Cover breaking news on a daily basis
- Own story packaging for specific content verticals across platforms
- Monitor, analyze and distribute social metrics to wider teams as needed
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience as an editor or social media editor, preferably in a digital editorial environment
- Strong editorial judgment
- Good familiarity with business and finance news
- Proficiency in social analytics and publishing tools
- A demonstrated track record of driving audience growth and social referral traffic
To apply, go here.