Bloomberg’s social and audience development team is seeking a social media editor/audience engagement editor to build Bloomberg BusinessWeek’s social media presence across all platforms.
You will work with editors and designers to optimize feature stories for web and social, plan for and execute live streams from events and interviews, and work directly with our social media team to demonstrate all social platforms for increased social traffic and engagement.
He/she will also lead promotional efforts of all special issues and brainstorm and develop feature graphics and editorial projects with high social potential.
He/she will attend Businessweek editorial meetings and speak on behalf of the social team to share insights about what works well on various platforms, and work closely with talented, creative individuals across many Bloomberg Digital teams.
You will be able to:
- Attend BusinessWeek editorial meetings and be the primary liaison between the social team and BusinessWeek
- Be aware of all stories coming from BusinessWeek, and devise and execute promotional strategy across Bloomberg BusinessWeek social accounts as well as other Bloomberg branded social accounts
- Package stories for the web and social with fresh headlines, copy and social-friendly photos
- Help create shareable GIFs, graphics and interactives.
- Devise strategies for increasing BusinessWeek app downloads as well as other audience development efforts via social media
To apply, go here.