Bloomberg BNA seeks senior reporter to cover tech issues
Bloomberg BNA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bloomberg and a leading source of legal, regulatory, and business information for professionals, seeks a Senior Reporter to cover domestic and international technology issues, including privacy, data security, telecommunications, e-commerce and social media.
- Develop and cover assigned beat, including legal issues at the intersection of business and technology, such as trends in court rulings, developments of interest to technology, privacy and data security, and telecom attorneys and their clients, as well as congressional and agency developments, including enforcement actions, federal legislation, and regulatory action.
- Report, research, and write forward-looking daily news stories and features for a specialized readership of attorneys and corporate executives about leading domestic and international legal and policy issues and their impact on relevant industries. These would include high-profile legal cases, legislative and regulatory efforts, and industry best practices.
- Break news and deliver high-impact news and analytical stories for Bloomberg BNA and other Bloomberg platforms.
- Develop and maintain high-level sources in government, the legal community and the private sector.
- Propose, develop and execute enterprise story ideas. Propose and help develop graphics, data analysis, and other visual story elements.
- Remain current on issues and developments related to assigned beat.
- Serve as a resource and backup for others covering related beats.
- Participate in media interviews and industry events as a Bloomberg BNA representative.
- Stay abreast of and effectively use electronic resources and other tools to perform the job effectively.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
To apply, go here.