Black Knight Media is hiring a number of reporters / journalists (junior reporter to reporter level) to cover the fast-paced insurance, securities lending and securities services industries on market-leading titles Captive Insurance Times, Asset Servicing Times and Securities Finance Times.
The successful candidate will be a highly organised, creative and personable reporter, capable of sourcing and writing engaging, accurate and exclusive news, as well as detailed features and market analysis. It is preferable, but not essential, to have experience within financial journalism and business technology. You must also have strong editorial skills to help produce the fortnightly magazines.
International travel is a necessity for this role. You will be required to visit a variety of locations across Asia, the US and Europe.
The chosen candidate will join our friendly team based in Beckenham, just outside of Central London.
Responsibilities of the reporter/journalist:
- Source and write quality daily and breaking news
- Write features for a fortnightly magazine
- Build and maintain a base of relevant contacts in the financial services industry
- Interview industry executives
- Work closely with your editor to shape future content for the magazine
- Attend and report on industry events around the world
The position requires:
- Confident news writer with excellent command of the English language
- One year of experience in journalism
- A British passport
Expires: 09:51 on 28 February 2023
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000 DoE
Please send CV and covering letter to Justin Lawson at email@example.com
For more details, click here.