Bisnow seeks an editor in Los Angeles
- Provide editorial planning and hands-on execution for day-to-day coverage of Los Angeles, San Francisco and other markets, long-term packages and special projects for Bisnow.com and our large stable of newsletters.
- Manage a team of full-time reporters and freelancers, including organization and professional growth.
- Assign articles and line edit online articles, newsletters and morning briefs.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years of experience working on an editorial team, including experience managing a team of reporters.
- Ideally, experience in business-to-business reporting; experience in commercial real estate reporting a major plus.
- Clear, friendly, hyper-organized, goals-based management style.
- Demonstrated experience as a skilled, thorough and conscientious storyteller.
- Experience editing and recruiting high-caliber writers and editors.
- An eye for quality journalism, as well as stories with viral/share potential.
- Excellent news judgment.
- Deep familiarity with the competitive set in the CRE news space in Texas and Chicago.
- Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Extensive experience working in content management systems.
- Basic Google Analytics skills.
- Basic SEO knowledge.
To apply, go here.