Barron’s seeks editor for advisor center
This position will be responsible for overseeing editorial for Barron’s digital content offering for financial advisors. Barron’s Advisor Center offers high-quality intelligence to help advisors improve their practices, complementing Barron’s successful conference business for top advisors.
- Oversee daily content strategy for Advisor Center.
- Assign and edit columns from the best advisor coaches in America on practice-management and investing topics.
- Interview top financial advisors and produce Q&As, profiles and videos.
- Compile and send daily email newsletter for advisors.
- Summarize important action items from Barron’s top advisors conferences throughout the year.
- Develop social media and broader audience development plan to drive traffic to Advisor Center.
- Assist with other Barron’s digital editing, blogging and social media responsibilities as needed.
Skills/background we’re looking for:
- Thorough knowledge of financial markets and financial advisory industry.
- Strong writing and editing background and ability to operate independently on a day-to-day basis.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with financial advisors and to work with them to develop content.
- Knowledge of web analytics, social media and traffic trends.
To apply, go here.