Barron’s is looking for a thoughtful, well-sourced reporter to cover technology from its San Francisco office. This reporter will be an expert in the coverage area and will break news, in addition to providing daily news stories and longer analyses that will appear online and in print.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the tech industry, as well as technology’s transformative effect on every other industry, with an extensive network of relevant sources and a practical understanding of the issues investors consider when making investment decisions
- Adept at analyzing corporate financial statements, explaining corporate finance and strategy in a compelling and accessible way
- Skilled at writing in-depth feature articles and quick insightful pieces of analysis
- Accustomed to and energized by the pace of a digital newsroom and reliable at turning in excellent stories under tight deadline pressure
- Excited about experimenting with different forms of storytelling, on a variety of digital platforms as well as in print
- Comfortable engaging with audiences on video, podcasts, and at live events
To apply, go here.