Axios seeks a work trends reporter
Axios is looking for a Work Trends Reporter to write a weekly newsletter about the ways running an effective business – both big and small – are dramatically changing.
The old ways don’t cut it – and everyone is struggling to evolve their business to keep up with changing trends. Who is getting it right? Who is dramatically failing? How do business leaders avoid those same pitfalls? We’re looking for someone with experience and a passion for these topics to help Axios emerge as the leading source of information on the subject.
Go Deeper: You’ll dig into the internal operations of companies to investigate the trends changing our workforce today: successes and failures of diversity and inclusion, generational shifts in the workplace, building scalable culture, new technologies, modern business structures, internal communications, remote work, compensation trends and more. Ideal candidates will embody an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for Axios’ mission and have the following skills:
- Expertise and constant curiosity about all things workforce related
- Demonstrated ability to report, write and edit a range of work trends stories and to spot important stories and trends
- Proven attention to detail on fact checking and copy editing
- Demonstrated interest in news and the evolution of the media industry
- Positive attitude and ability to thrive in high-pressure news environments
- Ability to represent Axios coverage at events and external media
To apply, go here.