The Aspen Daily News is seeking an Arts and Entertainment Reporter.
This position oversees the production and publication of arts, entertainment and lifestyle news in Aspen and the Roaring Fork Valley.
- Working with the editors and staff on news and features content of varying length, including long-form stories that appear in our Sunday edition
- Regular engagement with an extremely active arts and music community
- This position also may be involved in writing, editing and coordinating content for two seasonal magazine-style guides.
- Candidate should have two or more years of writing and editing experience
- A journalism background is a plus
- Knowledge of AP style is preferred.
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- The ability to manage community demands.
Position is full-time and salary is based on experience. Self-starters are a plus
Please send resume and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
For further information click here.