Arizona Republic seeks reporters for environmental reporting fellowship
The Arizona Republic, part of the USA Today Network, is looking for journalists for reporting fellowships on an ongoing grant-funded environmental project.
The journalist will be a part of a three-person team that includes an award-winning, nationally recognized reporter and two reporting fellows. You will be working with the environment editor on major projects, enterprise stories, daily coverage and content for social media channels.
The fellowships last one year and is full-time, 40 hours a week, and includes paid time off, health insurance and other company benefits.
- High school or equivalent and college degree preferred
- Strong command of AP writing, spelling, grammar, and style
- Reporting skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience performing a wide variety of tasks